Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Magic of Synchronizing Your Actions

Hello friends and readers, how is your week going so far?

I trust that your week in going fantastic. I am happy to be home from a whirlwind trip to the USA. In addition, to the main purpose of my trip I had the wonderful opportunity to see some my relatives and friends in the NY/NJ area and this has rejuvenated and inspired me.

Have you ever watched team time trial (TTT) in road bicycle race? In team time trial teams of cyclists start at equal intervals and race against the clock. I enjoy watching TTT and seeing a team of cyclists in a perfectly straight line pedalling their bikes in precision like synchronized swimmers. The magic of their precision and synchronization is that TTT is a beautiful event. At the same time it is demanding. It requires endurance, flexibility and the trust on each cyclist on the team. Success of the team depends on the abilities of individual members staying close contact with the team from the start to the finish TTT.


Like TTT our success is dependent on the precision and synchronization on our actions to fit our goals. Are your actions synchronized around what is really important for your success? Your actions should demonstrate a unity of purpose to achieving your goals. Without unification of actions that are intended to aid the achievement of our goals it will be difficult to focus and operate with a sense of purpose. Forward movement and progress will be impeded. When your actions are in precision and synchronization with your goals, you will avoid confusion, contradictions and fuzzy expectations.

To achieve my goal of daily blogging I am up between 4.30am and 5.00am each morning or I stay up late in the night. Today I am visiting the library more frequently to borrow books. I am reading much more than two months ago. I am also much more observant of people or things that see on a daily basis. In other words I am in a constant search of ideas of what to blog about. The magic of the synchronizing my actions with my goal to blog daily is obviously…a daily blog!

You too can enjoy the magic of synchronizing your actions with your goals. Are you actions synchronized with your goals?

Mark McKenzie is a leading Subject Matter Expert in financial services regulation and supervision as well as a professional motivational speaker, corporate trainer and youth mentor.  He can be contacted by email mastbmckenzie@gmail.com or by telephone 647-406-4622. Read my blog  http://mastbmckenzie.blogspot.ca/ and always write me a comment and share. Follow me on Twitter @mackynacky. Connect with me on www.youtube.com, Google+, Facebook and Linkedin.

No comments: